Wednesday, March 29
7-8:30 PM, North Country Community College, Mulholland Hall, Room S-19 Campus Map
Elected officials are looking to our grassroots groups for guidance.This brainstorming session will help us figure out how to be more effective lobbyists for our region.
Now What? Goals
- Get more of us elected in 2917 and 2018 at the local, state, and congressional levels
- Work against regressive policies of the current administration
- Educate about relevant topics
We need your input and look forward to discussing with you:
1. What have we accomplished?
2. What more can we do as a community to meet these goals?
Please come with ideas concerning:
How can we reach out beyond our own circle?
Who are the other stakeholders in the Tri-Lakes area that we need to engage?
What can we do to support people in our community who are going to run for office?
On Saturday, April 8th leaders from grassroots groups around NY-21 are meeting to explore how all of these groups can work more effectively together. Goals of this Grassroots Summit include supporting individuals in running for office at all levels and continuing to resist regressive policies of the current administration and it’s supporters. On March 29, we’ll ask for your input on ideas to bring to the Summit.